Anonymous: decipher this code 1436
I don’t know. I love you ———????
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
— This was found via trishamarieee
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via kordash
There is always a reason behind all my actions. But I guess sometimes, those reasons aren’t good enough to prove a point. Rather, it places me as the target of being the so-called ‘bad person’.
I’m one emotional wreck. I don’t know what to do anymore. 😢
They say, if you really love someone, then you shouldn’t have second thoughts about it whatsoever. But I’m here being flushed with thoughts running back and forth, not knowing what to do. For all I know, I still have feelings for you.